We could definitely use more people to help with procurement of items, and volunteers for the day and night before and the day and night of the auction itself. We could also use someone to develop a Power Point slide show.
Day Prior to Auction: (Friday, April 19th, 10:30am-1pm)
- 7 people to help transport physical auction items - this means loading up the items from Erika's house near Alcott and taking them to the Harbor Club in Bellevue.
Day Prior to Auction: (Friday, April 19th, 11am-8pm)
Set Up: 7 volunteers needed to:
- Help set up displays, easels, put up signage and bid sheets on tables, etc. for silent auctions
- Help clear out storage boxes, etc.
- You can help for as little or as long as you want/can that day. 11am-2pm, for example.
Night of event: (During Event, 5:30-11pm)
Check In: 4 to 6 volunteers needed to:
- Greet Guests as they arrive
- Hand them their Auction packet
- Sell more Golden Raffle Tickets
Check Out: 6 to 8 volunteers needed to:
- Process purchases
- Finalize credit card receipts
- Retrieve items for buyers
- Resolve disputes
Coat Check: 1 volunteer needed to:
- Help take guests' coats to hang on coat rack
Dedicated Volunteer Coordinator for Night of Auction: 1 Volunteer need to:
- Be go to person for all “night of” volunteers
- Communication to Auction Chairs for problems that may occur
- Schedule check in and check out volunteers
Silent Auction: 6 Volunteers needed to:
- Mark and pick up slips at the end of table closing.
- Deliver slips to cashier.
- Help sort items into buyers after closing.
Games: 5 Volunteers needed to:
- Run "Wine Grab" game
- Sell "Blingy Rings"
- Sell Tiffany's Box raffle tickets
- Assist with Balloon Pop game
Live Auction Volunteers needed:
- 2 Spotters to help auctioneer take bids
- 2 Recorders to record the bids
- 3 Runners to take those bid sheets back to check out
- 1 Person to run Power Point slide show